Jack in the Box Inc. (NASDAQ: JACK) will report first quarter fiscal 2013 operating results after market close on Wednesday, February 20, 2013, and the company will host a conference call to review the results on Thursday, February 21, 2013, beginning at 8:30 a.m. PT. The call will be webcast live over the Internet.
To access the live call through the Internet, log onto the Jack in the Box Inc. investors page at http://investors.jackinthebox.com at least 15 minutes prior to the call in order to download and install any necessary audio software. A playback of the call will be available through the conference-call link on the Jack in the Box Inc. investors page beginning at approximately 11:30 a.m. PT on February 21, 2013.
About Jack in the Box Inc.
Jack in the Box Inc. (NASDAQ: JACK), based in San Diego, is a restaurant
company that operates and franchises Jack in the Box
one of the nation’s largest hamburger chains, with more than 2,250
restaurants in 21 states. Additionally, through a wholly owned
subsidiary, the company operates and franchises Qdoba Mexican Grill
a leader in fast-casual dining, with more than 600 restaurants in 44
states, the District of Columbia and Canada. For more information on
Jack in the Box and Qdoba, including franchising opportunities, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV