- The company incurred restructuring costs of $0.8 million during the second quarter which were attributable to the organizational restructuring of the management team including severance payments, change in the organizational alignment of sales, product management, and marketing, and information technology outsourcing. These organizational changes were made to provide a leaner internal services organization and improved support for our sales and marketing organization. Benefits from these restructuring actions are expected in future periods.
- Normalized adjusted net loss for the current quarter was $0.7 million, after deducting restructuring related costs and stock-based compensation expense, compared to a Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (“GAAP”) net loss of $1.6 million.
- Non-GAAP adjusted EBITDA, which also excludes restructuring related costs and stock-based compensation expense, was $3,000 for the current quarter and a loss of $1 million for the six months ended December 31, 2012, compared to non-GAAP adjusted EBITDA of $4.6 million for the same quarter last year and $3.3 million for the six months ended December 31, 2011.
- Inventory turns improved to 10.3 for the fiscal 2013 second quarter compared to 8.8 turns for the same period a year ago and from 8.1 turns for the fiscal 2013 first quarter.
SED International Releases Second Quarter Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts