Media Advisory - SNC-Lavalin Fourth Quarter And 2012 Year-end Results Conference Call Scheduled For March 8th, 2013
MONTREAL, Feb. 13, 2013 /CNW Telbec/ - SNC-Lavalin Group Inc. (TSX: SNC) will hold its fourth quarter and 2012 year-end results conference call with the financial community on Friday, March 8, 2013, at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. Participants will include Robert G. Card, President and Chief Executive Officer, Ian Bourne, Vice-Chairman of the Board and Gilles Laramée, Executive Vice-President and Chief Financial Officer. Media are welcome to participate on a listen-only basis.
To join the conference toll free, please dial 1-800-814-4859, or 416-644-3414 in Toronto, or 514-807-8791 in Montreal, or 44-20-7190-1595 in England. Please note that this call will be accompanied by an online presentation that will be made available on the Investor Relations section of our website at www.snclavalin.com approximately one hour prior to the call. A recording of the conference call will be available on our website approximately one hour after the end of the call.
SNC-Lavalin is one of the leading engineering and construction groups in the world and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure, and in the provision of operations and maintenance services. Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin has offices across Canada and in over 40 other countries around the world, and is currently working in some 100 countries. www.snclavalin.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV