SANTA MONICA, Calif., Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Interactive Spaces/Journal of Radiology Inc. (OTCQB: JRRD) completed its latest international trip with more success in Europe. The 10 day trip through Germany, Austria, Belgium and Netherlands completed many meetings with both immediate sales and long term potential. It is a few more links in an international chain. JRRD is a global provider of interactive digital network tools. The promise to extend its services in 2013 continues!
Aaron Shrira, President of Journal of Radiology, commented, "The opportunities worldwide are HUGE!" Aaron continued, "The response was great with certain orders pending. JRRD just keeps creating opportunities!"
About Journal of Radiology Inc.
Journal of Radiology Inc., a development stage interactive media display company specializing in touchless, gesture – hand and body motion enabled software solutions that combine body motion with interactive surfaces, including walls, tables, windows and floors.About Interactive Spaces Interactive Spaces, licensed to Journal of Radiology, is a company specializing in touchless, gesture recognition – hand and body motion enabled, multi-touch software solutions that provide an innovative new way of interfacing with consumers. This technology is rapidly becoming one of the most effective ways of engaging people in a public space – providing both entertainment and relevant information. For more information visit www.interactivespaces.ca Contact: email@example.com or IR@JofRadiology.com Forward Looking Information Disclaimer and Caution: Statements, expectations and assumptions contained in the foregoing press release are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended. The realization of any or all of these expectations is subject to a number of risks and uncertainties and it is possible that the assumptions made by management may not materialize.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV