LANGHORNE, Pa., Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- mindSHIFT Technologies, Inc., the largest provider of IT outsourcing and cloud services to small and mid-size organizations, today announced that it has been named by the Philadelphia Business Journal to two of its lists of top technology companies in the Philadelphia region — included as number four among the top 20 systems integrators and 18 among the top 43 technology employers. Published in the January 25, 2013 issue of the Philadelphia Business Journal, this is the sixth consecutive year that mindSHIFT has been included on both the Top Systems Integrators and Top Tech Employers lists. The Company increased its 2012 rankings from eight and 23, respectively.
"We are proud to be recognized by the Philadelphia Business Journal for our continued growth and success in providing enterprise-grade managed IT, cloud and professional technology services to organizations in Philadelphia and the surrounding area," said Patrick McCormick, Senior Vice President, Regional Operations for mindSHIFT and senior executive for the Company's Bucks County office. "Additionally, our selection as a leading technology employer reinforces the depth of experience and knowledge of our staff as well as the superior level of quality service provided to Greater Philadelphia businesses."
SM infrastructure solutions and mindSHIFT® managed IT solutions, including
Total IT Management to organizations across all industries,
project-based solutions, as well as server and desktop virtualization, email, VoIP, security, disaster recovery and hosted offerings. The Company's
Langhorne, PA facility employs 69 individuals, 87 percent of whom are technical professionals. Nationwide, the Company employs a total of 668 people across eleven offices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV