Ixia (Nasdaq: XXIA), a provider of test and monitoring solutions to accelerate and secure application delivery, enhances the delivery of critical applications over Wi-Fi networks. As a result of the widespread use of life-critical Wi-Fi devices, including defibrillators, infusion pumps and EKG monitors, in health care and the increasing use of BYOD for voice and video unified communication tools in the enterprise, it is more important than ever that Wi-Fi networks work reliably all the time. Ixia has expanded its market leading Wi-Fi test solution, IxVeriWave , to allow client device manufacturers, enterprises and carriers to optimize their products and services, find problems faster, and meet the growing demand for reliable Wi-Fi.
With the emergence of BYOD, Wi-Fi carries more business-critical real-time voice and video data than ever before. The medical industry also continues to increasingly integrate Wi-Fi capability into critical patient care devices. Wi-Fi Alliance certification testing focusing only on interoperability is no longer sufficient, and customers will not accept any loss in reliability as poor performance can adversely impact business- or life-critical applications.
IxVeriWave allows users to quickly and easily simulate live networks, prompt devices to roam, and measure key performance indicators. The Ixia solution’s automated functional and performance analysis system minimizes costs and test time. Ixia optimizes performance by putting devices through a battery of hundreds of specific tests designed to comprehensively evaluate the performance and capabilities of any client device.With Ixia, both enterprises and carriers can now address challenges unique to Wi-Fi with testing functionality, including:
- Baselining of performance in the lab under ideal and simulated real-world conditions.
- Assessing real-world performance by introducing background traffic, interference and other variables.
- Replicating live network conditions to isolate and address problems prior to product release.
- Range and roaming validation using programmable step attenuators to move devices away from and between access points in a controlled fashion.
- Coexistence / interoperability testing by evaluating devices with multiple APs and mobile clients.
- Application performance / Quality of Experience assessment through generation of voice, video and data traffic to and from the devices using Ixia endpoints.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV