GiftCards.com Hires Popular Blogger To Make Gift Cards More Social
PITTSBURGH, Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- GiftCards.com® , the online leader in gift cards, announces the addition of Dana Vento, a.k.a. Pittsburgh Frugal Mom and founder of PittsburghFrugalMom.com, as new Social Media Manager and part of a growing team responsible for broadening the company's social media platform.
Vento spent the last several years creating a successful consumer education blog of her own, focusing on money saving tips, coupons, and contests to help consumers save. She built a solid readership, has a fan base of several thousand, and often gains media attention, both social and mainstream, for her practical advice on being frugal.
"One of our 2013 priorities is to significantly increase social media engagement," says, GiftCards.com CEO, Jason Wolfe. "We already offer some of the best-in-class gift card services and have even more technology on the horizon. By bringing Ms. Vento on board, we're looking to interact with customers on more than just sales and fulfillment. We're excited about the energy she brings and the ideas already in the works."
GiftCards.com recently announced the hiring of Shelley Hunter, "Gift Card Girlfriend," who joined the company when GiftCards.com acquired her website, www.GiftCardGirlfriend.com. Vento's social media expertise provides the perfect complement to Hunter's gift-focused content.About GiftCards.com GiftCards.com® is the online leader in gift cards, corporate incentives, group gifts, and discount gift cards to hundreds of today's most popular retailers. GiftCards.com is the exclusive website to offer payment association branded gift cards to over 4 million local retailers, including restaurants, apparel retailers, car washes and more. SOURCE GiftCards.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV