TrexÂ® Launches 'Engineered Artistry' Marketing Campaign
In addition to the web video, "Engineered Artistry" print advertisements will appear in national shelter, lifestyle and trade magazines from February through July. Television and radio spots – featuring voiceovers from celebrated actor Martin Sheen – will air during the same time period. Trex also will engage its social communities – specifically on Facebook and YouTube – with ongoing campaign content designed to encourage interaction, commentary and sharing.
"Trex is the ultimate example of how technology and beauty can combine to create something truly revolutionary," said Ronald W. Kaplan, chairman, president and CEO of Trex. "Through this campaign, we explore how form and function come together in outdoor design – while also engaging potential Trex owners through the ideas and interactions of two well-respected experts on artistry and architecture."
For more information about Trex Company and to view the "Engineered Artistry: Conversations on a Deck" video featuring Tyler Florence and Lisa Switkin, visit trex.com.
About Trex CompanyTrex Company is the world's largest manufacturer of high performance wood-alternative decking and railing, with more than 20 years of product experience. Stocked in more than 6,000 retail locations worldwide, Trex outdoor living products offer a wide range of style options with fewer ongoing maintenance requirements than wood, as well as a truly environmentally responsible choice. For more information, visit trex.com. You also can follow Trex on Twitter (@Trex_Company) or Pinterest (trexcompany), "like" Trex on Facebook, or view product and demonstration videos on the brand's YouTube channel (TheTrexCo.). SOURCE Trex Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV