MIDLAND, Texas, Feb. 13, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Clayton Williams Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq:CWEI), will hold its annual results conference call to discuss fourth quarter and year end 2012 results on Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 2:30 p.m. Eastern Time (1:30 p.m. Central Time). CWEI expects to issue the news release sometime before the market opens on Thursday, February 21, 2013.
|Date:||February 21, 2013|
|Time:||2:30 PM ET|
|Listen via Internet:|
|Schedule this webcast into MS-Outlook calendar (click open when prompted):|
This call can be accessed at CWEI's website at www.claytonwilliams.com (click on "Investor Relations"). The event will be archived for 90 days following the call.
Clayton Williams Energy, Inc. is an independent energy company located in Midland, Texas.This release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. All statements, other than statements of historical or current facts, that address activities, events, outcomes and other matters that we plan, expect, intend, assume, believe, budget, predict, forecast, project, estimate or anticipate (and other similar expressions) will, should or may occur in the future are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based on management's current belief, based on currently available information, as to the outcome and timing of future events. The Company cautions that its future natural gas and liquids production, revenues, cash flows, liquidity, plans for future operations, expenses, outlook for oil and natural gas prices, timing of capital expenditures and other forward-looking statements are subject to all of the risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control, incident to the exploration for and development, production and marketing of oil and gas.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV