- Abstract #34: Randomized Phase II Trial Evaluating the Optimal Sequencing of Sipuleucel-T and Androgen Deprivation Therapy (ADT) in Patients with Biochemically-Recurrent Prostate Cancer (BRPC): A Phase II sequencing study evaluating PROVENGE followed by ADT or ADT followed by PROVENGE in men with biochemically-recurrent prostate cancer showed a prime-boost immune response effect based on antigen presenting cell activation patterns, and an analysis of serum samples indicated that there were no differences between the arms in cellular or humoral immune responses. Adverse events for each treatment were consistent with what was seen in pivotal trials.
- Abstract #114: A Randomized Phase II, Open-Label Study of Sipuleucel-T with Concurrent or Sequential Abiraterone Acetate (AA) in Metastatic Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer (mCRPC): A Phase II study evaluating concurrent or sequential therapy with AA plus prednisone (P) in men with metastatic castrate resistant prostate cancer demonstrated no significant differences in median cumulative CD54 upregulation (31.6 vs. 36.6), or the measure of antigen presenting cell activation, and CD54+ count (1.9 vs. 2.1x10 9) between the two arms, suggesting that PROVENGE can be manufactured during treatment with AA + P therapy. Adverse events for each treatment were consistent with what was seen in pivotal trials.
- Abstract #74: Sipuleucel-T Appears to Delay Time to First Use of Opioid Analgesics (TFOA) in Patients with Asymptomatic or Minimally Symptomatic Metastatic Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer (mCRPC) on the IMPACT Trial: A retrospective analysis of a subset of the IMPACT trial demonstrated that relative to placebo, treatment with PROVENGE appeared to delay the first use of opioid analgesics for pain associated with advanced prostate cancer. Opioid therapy is currently recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO) for moderate to severe pain associated with cancer. In patients with advanced cancer, pain is described as moderate to severe in approximately 40-50 percent and very severe or excruciating in 25-30 percent of cases. 1
- Abstract #292: HER2 Expression in Patients with Surgically Resected Urothelial Cancer at High Risk of Recurrence Screened for the Phase II Randomized, Open-Label Trial of DN24-02, an Autologous Cellular Immunotherapy Targeting HER2: In the NeuACT study, Dendreon’s investigational DN24-02 is being studied in urothelial carcinoma. Preliminary data presented show a high frequency (>80 percent) of HER2 expression score of >1+ found in primary tumor and lymph node samples of patients with high-risk urothelial carcinoma, as is consistent with previously published data.
New PROVENGE® (sipuleucel-T) Data To Be Presented At 2013 American Society Of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Genitourinary Cancers Symposium
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.