The Red Hook Criterium is a key event for the community that attracts thousands of participants and visitors every year. The race brings together fans, families and local businesses to promote urban cycling and the vibrant neighborhoods that play host to each race - particularly important in Red Hook after the events of Hurricane Sandy.
"The Red Hook Criterium will be promoting initiatives that support the rebuilding efforts and growing community spirit after Hurricane Sandy," concluded David Trimble. "I owe everything to Red Hook and it is a fundamental priority that we serve the neighborhood and all those affected by the storm."
In the same spirit the RHC will work closely with the communities and businesses surrounding the races in the Brooklyn Navy Yard, Barcelona, and Milan.
|• March 30 th||Red Hook Criterium||Brooklyn Cruise Terminal|
|• June 8 th||Red Hook Criterium||Brooklyn Navy Yard|
|• August 24 th||Red Hook Criterium||Barcelona, Spain|
|• Early October||Red Hook Criterium||Milan, Italy|
In addition, at both the Red Hook and Navy Yard, the RHC will host a 5-km running race on the same date, on the same circuit, and in the same spirit as the cycling criterium. Combining these typically divergent sports creates a unique and exciting atmosphere for athletes, spectators and sponsors from both disciplines.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV