Rockstar Games is proud to present the 2013 Red Hook Criterium Championship Series (RHC), starting with the Red Hook Criterium at the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal in New York on Saturday, March 30, 2013.
Rockstar Games Presents the 2013 Red Hook Criterium Championship Cycling Series (Photo: Business Wire)
The Red Hook Criterium is an unsanctioned race series consisting of world-class road racers, track specialists, bike messengers, and urban athletes competing over multiple laps around a short, technical circuit. Fixed gear track bikes are mandatory and require riders to possess both street-tuned handling skills and high levels of fitness.
"We’re honored to be sponsoring the 2013 Red Hook Criterium Championship Series," said Simon Ramsey, Head of Public Relations at Rockstar Games. “We’re thrilled to be able to support the local community through cycling, something that’s close to the hearts of many of us at Rockstar.”
Traditionally held twice a year, the RHC is expanding in 2013 into a four-part championship series with races in select urban locations across the world. After the first round at Red Hook’s Brooklyn Cruise Terminal in March, riders will take to the streets of Brooklyn again for a new event at the famous Brooklyn Navy Yard in June. The series then moves to mainland Europe for the next stop in Barcelona, Spain in August before crowning its first ever World Champion in Milan, Italy in early October."Rockstar Games has opened a new world of opportunity for the Red Hook Criterium," added race founder, David Trimble. "Having Rockstar’s support and faith behind the RHC has allowed the development of a year-long schedule of races that will build tremendous growth for urban cycling culture across the world."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV