Motorola Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: MSI) offers a comprehensive, next generation, regional Command and Control solution to Prince William County (PWC) that will transform their public safety operations and improve emergency response. Motorola’s PremierOneTM platform provides PWC with a future ready, enterprise-wide incident management system that streamlines 9-1-1 workflows and intelligently correlates voice, data and multimedia information so operators can speed decision making, enhance resource tracking and management while improving citizen and officer safety. The Command and Control solution will also deliver PWC with a proven and secure means to quickly and efficiently connect disparate systems to share information, automate the justice process, and gain a 360-degree view across their entire operations.
The long standing relationship created in 1999 between Prince William County and Motorola Solutions has resulted in a highly reliable, public safety grade radio system that has served the County and its residents well for many years. Building on this strong foundation, PWC will now be able to take their operations to new levels of efficiency and safety by leveraging Motorola’s unmatched solution offering, expertise and local resources needed to plan, implement and run a new countywide system.
- Prince William County is located in North Va. with a population of 402,002 and is a key participant in public safety operations within the National Capitol Region.
- Built on a standards-based framework, PremierOne will enable enhanced regional operability by allowing easy access and efficient sharing of information across multiple agencies, systems and databases including critical integration to the National Capitol Regional data-sharing platform via the CAD-to-CAD interface.
- With end-to-end system integration across the entire system including 9-1-1, radio systems, console, CAD, Records and other mission critical data resources, PremierOne makes it easy to share information with first responders in the field for the best situational intelligence, coordination and collaboration.
- The County also signed a 5-year services contract with Motorola for the ongoing maintenance and optimization of its system. This agreement includes technical support and software maintenance helping to ensure the CAD system operates at maximum efficiency and provides PWC with best-in-class support for its equipment.
SUPPORTING QUOTESBattalion Chief Scott Boggs, Prince William County “PWC will be able to gain greater utilization of the current system and increase visibility to our entire operation with the secure integration of the ASTRO 25 radio network, devices, PremierOne and third party applications. Motorola Solutions has been our trusted communications provider since 1999 and has the ability to deliver a next generation, future-proof platform that meets our needs today and tomorrow. Ensuring the safety of our personnel has always been a top priority for our agency and now we are able to offer our police, fire and EMS responders more accurate information, better resource tracking and a safer environment.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV