- Prince William County is located in North Va. with a population of 402,002 and is a key participant in public safety operations within the National Capitol Region.
- Built on a standards-based framework, PremierOne will enable enhanced regional operability by allowing easy access and efficient sharing of information across multiple agencies, systems and databases including critical integration to the National Capitol Regional data-sharing platform via the CAD-to-CAD interface.
- With end-to-end system integration across the entire system including 9-1-1, radio systems, console, CAD, Records and other mission critical data resources, PremierOne makes it easy to share information with first responders in the field for the best situational intelligence, coordination and collaboration.
- The County also signed a 5-year services contract with Motorola for the ongoing maintenance and optimization of its system. This agreement includes technical support and software maintenance helping to ensure the CAD system operates at maximum efficiency and provides PWC with best-in-class support for its equipment.
Motorola Solutions Provides PremierOne To One Of Virginia’s Fastest Growing Counties
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.