ACI Worldwide (NASDAQ: ACIW), a leading international provider of payment systems, announced today the release of the newest version of ACI Proactive Risk Manager™, the industry’s leading payments fraud detection and mitigation solution for financial institutions, processors and merchant retailers. With the explosive growth of transnational, organized fraud and identity theft, Proactive Risk Manager empowers financial institutions to stay one step ahead of financial criminals. This most recent version delivers enhanced behavioral modeling tools and performance testing capabilities designed to strengthen fraud detection accuracy and improve the customer experience.
In addition, Proactive Risk Manager puts more control in the hands of the fraud manager through flexible configuration tools and a new user interface (UI). This new interface is one of the many improvements which makes this version both more powerful and easier to use. It also improves operational efficiencies with a new user interface (UI) designed to reduce the learning curve for new users while making the experience more intuitive for frequent users. Ultimately, the solution delivers optimal customer service by reducing false positives and helping to proactively stop fraudulent transactions.
“In order to remain a step ahead of an increasingly dangerous opponent, we need to deliver to our customers a solution which combines accuracy and usability,” said Mike Braatz, senior vice president, fraud products, ACI Worldwide. “The newest version of ACI Proactive Risk Manager provides the fraud mitigation solution the industry tells us they are seeking. It combines precision with usability to ensure financial institutions, processors and retailers are able address the fraud challenge with the strongest tool available while also being easy for fraud teams to master.”
Proactive Risk Manager 8.1 offers the following new and enhanced features:
- Enhanced profiling – Financial institutions can utilize the enhanced profiling feature to enable custom behavioral profiling for customers, accounts, cards, terminals, merchants, employees and their peer groups using any data element brought into the system from varying timelines. This type of advanced behavioral profiling helps better target fraud detection scenarios and lowers false positive ratios.
- Rule Tester – A new rule and analytics tester allows optional fraud scenario testing prior to deployment. This gives fraud managers greater flexibility in managing rules and analytics and provides a more predictable outcome for new detection approaches, as well as insight into potential customer impact.
- Screen Configuration Manager –Administrators are now able to more easily configure the review screens for optimum efficiency. The enhanced flexibility of the solution ensures fraud teams analyze the data in formats most relevant and convenient for them.
- New user interface look and feel –The improved look and feel is designed to make the UI more intuitive, thereby increasing the efficiency of everyday users and reducing the learning curve for new and infrequent users.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV