- Enhanced profiling – Financial institutions can utilize the enhanced profiling feature to enable custom behavioral profiling for customers, accounts, cards, terminals, merchants, employees and their peer groups using any data element brought into the system from varying timelines. This type of advanced behavioral profiling helps better target fraud detection scenarios and lowers false positive ratios.
- Rule Tester – A new rule and analytics tester allows optional fraud scenario testing prior to deployment. This gives fraud managers greater flexibility in managing rules and analytics and provides a more predictable outcome for new detection approaches, as well as insight into potential customer impact.
- Screen Configuration Manager –Administrators are now able to more easily configure the review screens for optimum efficiency. The enhanced flexibility of the solution ensures fraud teams analyze the data in formats most relevant and convenient for them.
- New user interface look and feel –The improved look and feel is designed to make the UI more intuitive, thereby increasing the efficiency of everyday users and reducing the learning curve for new and infrequent users.
ACI Worldwide Arms Financial Institutions To Fight Accelerating Fraud
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.