Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) announced today that F-Secure Internet Security 2013, which powers Frontier Secure Max Security, received the Best Protection Award by the AV-TEST Institute, an independent supplier IT Security and Antivirus Research services focused on the detection and analysis of the latest malicious software. F-Secure Internet Security 2013 ranked second and third in usability and repair, respectively.
In a separate test, PCWorld gave Frontier Secure Max Security’s provider, F-Secure Internet Security 2013, 4.5 out of 5 stars, calling it “first-rate protection” with a "user-friendly interface" and a "quick, painless installation." In PCWorld’s real-world attack test, F-Secure Internet Security 2013 completely blocked 100 percent of attacks. In addition, its scanning speeds took second place in both “on-demand (manual) scan tests (1 minute, 16 seconds) and on-access (automatic) scans (3 minutes, 50 seconds).”
Frontier Secure Max Security provides vital benefits to consumers, including:
- Detecting and eliminating viruses, spyware, and other malware for up to three computers
- Blocking hackers with firewall protection
- Protecting against fraud and 'phishing'
- Offering personalized parental controls that let you decide when and where your kids surf
- Guarding against dangerous downloads and sharing of unwanted personal information
- Authenticating the shopping sites you know and love
Frontier Secure Max Security is available for just $5.99 a month throughout the United States. More information can be found at www.frontierhelp.com or by calling 888.620.3663.In addition to Identity Protection, Frontier Secure offers a full portfolio of products and services to protect every aspect of your digital life including Unlimited Cloud Backup and Sharing and 24/7 U.S.-based Premium Technical Support. frontierhelp.com | facebook.com/frontiersecure | twitter.com/frontiersecure About Frontier Communications Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR), is an S&P 500 company and is included in the FORTUNE 500 list of America's largest corporations. Frontier offers broadband, voice, satellite video, wireless Internet data access, entertainment services like TumTiki.com, data security solutions, bundled offerings and specialized bundles for residential customers, small businesses and home offices and advanced business communications for medium and large businesses in 27 states. Frontier's approximately 14,700 employees are based entirely in the United States. More information is available at www.frontier.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV