Gold Star Mortgage Appoints Community Commitment Liaison
ANN ARBOR, Mich., Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Gold Star Mortgage Financial Group has officially sanctioned its longstanding community service efforts by appointing Brooke Hoag as its Community Commitment Liaison.
Hoag, 25, will devote her fulltime administrative talents and energy to formalize and expand community giving efforts developed by Gold Star employees over the years. Hoag's appointment reinforces the Gold Star corporate philosophy that is profit-driven, client-driven, and community-driven.
Among the many community service projects Gold Star employees have participated in, that Hoag now will oversee as Gold Star expands its community service efforts, are:
- A Blood Drive for the American Red Cross in which 45 employees signed up for before the campaign was opened to the public.
- Supplying volunteer workers for Habitat for Humanity to build two homes for families in the Ypsilanti area.
- Buying gifts for seven families adopted by the company for the Holidays.
- Participating in several canned food drives through Saline Social Services and Food Gatherers.
- Contributing almost $4,000 worth of toys to Mott's Children's Hospital in Ann Arbor.
- Volunteering employees three days a week to help children in first and second grades during lunch hour at Woodland Meadows Elementary in Saline.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV