Approach Resources Inc. (NASDAQ: AREX) today reported estimated production for full year and fourth quarter 2012 and provided an operations update and 2013 outlook. Highlights compared to the prior-year period include:
- 2012 Production up 24% to 7.9 MBoe/d
- 2012 Oil production up 101% to 969 MBbls
- Fourth quarter 2012 production up 21% to 8.5 MBoe/d
- Fourth quarter 2012 oil production up 75% to 299 MBbls
Estimated Full Year and Fourth Quarter 2012 Production
Estimated 2012 production totaled 2,888 MBoe (7.9 MBoe/d), up 24% from 2011. Oil production for 2012 increased 101% compared to 2011. Estimated production for 2012 was of 34% oil, 31% NGLs and 35% natural gas, compared to 21% oil, 34% NGLs and 45% natural gas in 2011.
Estimated fourth quarter 2012 production totaled 784 MBoe (8.5 MBoe/d), up 21% from the same period in 2011 and 5% from the prior quarter. Estimated oil production for fourth quarter 2012 increased 75% compared to fourth quarter 2011 and 20% from the prior quarter. Estimated production for fourth quarter 2012 was 38% oil, 30% NGLs and 32% natural gas, compared to 26% oil, 35% NGLs and 39% natural gas in fourth quarter 2011.Preliminary, average realized prices for fourth quarter 2012, before the effect of commodity derivatives, were $78.27 per Bbl of oil, $30.27 per Bbl of NGLs and $3.22 per Mcf of natural gas, compared to $85.56 per Bbl of oil, $51.71 per Bbl of NGLs and $3.19 per Mcf of natural gas for fourth quarter 2011. Our preliminary, average realized price, including the effect of commodity derivatives, was $44.50 per Boe for fourth quarter 2012, compared to $50.63 per Boe for fourth quarter 2011. Operations Update During fourth quarter 2012, the Company drilled 12 wells and completed 10 wells. During 2012, the Company drilled a total of 46 wells and completed 52 wells. At December 31, 2012, we had 10 wells waiting on completion.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV