On December 31, 2012, the Company had total debt of approximately $1.2 billion.
On December 31, 2012, the Company had cash and cash equivalents, including investments in highly-rated money market funds and similar investments, of approximately $413 million and short-term investments of approximately $514 million.
On December 31, 2012, the Company had undrawn borrowing availability of approximately $1.4 billion under its revolving credit facility.
2013 INFORMATIONThe Company is providing the following information for the 2013 fiscal year:
- Adjusted SG&A expense is expected to be approximately $305 million.
- Capital expenditures are expected to be approximately $300 million, including approximately $120 million for investment in new properties, such as Grand Hyatt Rio de Janeiro, Hyatt Place Omaha and other properties.
- Depreciation and amortization expense is expected to be approximately $340 million.
- Interest expense is expected to be approximately $70 million.
- The Company expects to open over 30 hotels in 2013.
- equity earnings (losses) from unconsolidated hospitality ventures;
- loss on sale of real estate;
- asset impairments;
- other income (loss), net;
- net loss attributable to noncontrolling interests;
- depreciation and amortization;
- interest expense; and
- (provision) benefit for income taxes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV