Zix Corporation (ZixCorp), (NASDAQ: ZIXI), the leader in email encryption services, announces the launch of ZixDLP to address business’s greatest source of data loss – email. ZixDLP is an email-specific data loss prevention solution. By focusing strictly on email, ZixCorp provides a straightforward DLP approach that decreases the cost and reduces deployment time from months to hours. ZixDLP is also designed to have minimal impact on customer resources and workflow.
“ZixCorp is recognized for our dedication to easy to use, innovative email encryption. As we explored opportunities to take advantage of our expertise and grow our business, we saw DLP as a natural extension,” said Rick Spurr, ZixCorp’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. “We are excited to introduce an email-specific DLP solution that provides our customers with a convenient solution to a complex problem and minimizes the risk of the greatest data loss problem in their company.”
Leveraging the company’s leadership and expertise in email encryption, ZixDLP was developed to use ZixCorp’s proven policy and content scanning capabilities with new quarantine functionality. The quarantine system and its intuitive interface allow administrators to:
- Easily define policies and create custom lexicons for quarantining email messages
- Conveniently manage quarantined messages using flexible searching and filtering options
- Release or delete individual or multiple quarantined messages with one click
- Review reports that monitor quarantine activities and trends
- Automate custom notifications informing employees of quarantined messages
In addition to an easy to use administrator interface, ZixDLP provides a convenient employee experience. When an employee uses the company email system to send an email to a recipient outside the company, the message and attachments are scanned by ZixDLP. If a policy is triggered, the email is sent to a quarantine system, and the employee receives a notification message. Embedded in the notification is a link to where the user can easily review the quarantined email message. Administrators can enable employees the capability to review, release the email with justification noted or delete the email and draft a new version.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts