Zix Corporation (ZixCorp), (NASDAQ: ZIXI), the leader in email encryption services, announces the launch of ZixDLP to address business’s greatest source of data loss – email. ZixDLP is an email-specific data loss prevention solution. By focusing strictly on email, ZixCorp provides a straightforward DLP approach that decreases the cost and reduces deployment time from months to hours. ZixDLP is also designed to have minimal impact on customer resources and workflow.
“ZixCorp is recognized for our dedication to easy to use, innovative email encryption. As we explored opportunities to take advantage of our expertise and grow our business, we saw DLP as a natural extension,” said Rick Spurr, ZixCorp’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. “We are excited to introduce an email-specific DLP solution that provides our customers with a convenient solution to a complex problem and minimizes the risk of the greatest data loss problem in their company.”
Leveraging the company’s leadership and expertise in email encryption, ZixDLP was developed to use ZixCorp’s proven policy and content scanning capabilities with new quarantine functionality. The quarantine system and its intuitive interface allow administrators to:
- Easily define policies and create custom lexicons for quarantining email messages
- Conveniently manage quarantined messages using flexible searching and filtering options
- Release or delete individual or multiple quarantined messages with one click
- Review reports that monitor quarantine activities and trends
- Automate custom notifications informing employees of quarantined messages
In addition to an easy to use administrator interface, ZixDLP provides a convenient employee experience. When an employee uses the company email system to send an email to a recipient outside the company, the message and attachments are scanned by ZixDLP. If a policy is triggered, the email is sent to a quarantine system, and the employee receives a notification message. Embedded in the notification is a link to where the user can easily review the quarantined email message. Administrators can enable employees the capability to review, release the email with justification noted or delete the email and draft a new version.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV