- Image Enhancement & Computer Vision - CEVA and its partners will demonstrate the widest range of advanced imaging and vision applications running on CEVA's silicon-proven, third generation platform, the CEVA-MM3101. Demonstrations include dynamic range compression, color enhancement, video stabilization, face recognition, gesture recognition and touch free user interface.
- Audio, Voice & Speech - CEVA and its partners will demonstrate a comprehensive range of advanced audio and voice applications, including voice activation, voice pre-processing (echo cancellation, beam forming, multi-mic noise reduction and more) and audio post-processing (surround virtualization, volume equalization, speaker correction and more). These demonstrations leverage the latest generation DSPs based on the CEVA-TeakLite DSP architecture which has powered more than two billion audio/voice chips to date.
- Communications & Connectivity - CEVA and its partners will demonstrate the industry's only software-based Wi-Fi 802.11ac and satellite navigation (GNSS) technologies. These demonstrations are powered by the CEVA-XC DSP, the industry's most successful DSP for advanced communications (LTE, LTE-Advanced and Wi-Fi), with more than 20 design wins to date.
CEVA To Showcase Industry-Leading Platform IP For Communications, Vision, Imaging, Audio And Voice At Mobile World Congress 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.