MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CEVA, Inc. (NASDAQ: CEVA), the leading licensor of silicon intellectual property (SIP) platform solutions and DSP cores, today announced that it will demonstrate its industry leadership in platform IP for advanced mobile applications at Mobile World Congress 2013. CEVA will also showcase a wide range of LTE smartphones & tablets, low cost smartphones and other mobile computing devices from the world's leading OEMs, all powered by CEVA DSPs. Illustrating the company's position as the world's #1 DSP architecture deployed in mobile devices, CEVA DSPs power 46%^ of the world's cellular basebands today, and have shipped in more than three billion handsets to date.
Technologies on display at CEVA's stand will include:
- Image Enhancement & Computer Vision - CEVA and its partners will demonstrate the widest range of advanced imaging and vision applications running on CEVA's silicon-proven, third generation platform, the CEVA-MM3101. Demonstrations include dynamic range compression, color enhancement, video stabilization, face recognition, gesture recognition and touch free user interface.
- Audio, Voice & Speech - CEVA and its partners will demonstrate a comprehensive range of advanced audio and voice applications, including voice activation, voice pre-processing (echo cancellation, beam forming, multi-mic noise reduction and more) and audio post-processing (surround virtualization, volume equalization, speaker correction and more). These demonstrations leverage the latest generation DSPs based on the CEVA-TeakLite DSP architecture which has powered more than two billion audio/voice chips to date.
- Communications & Connectivity - CEVA and its partners will demonstrate the industry's only software-based Wi-Fi 802.11ac and satellite navigation (GNSS) technologies. These demonstrations are powered by the CEVA-XC DSP, the industry's most successful DSP for advanced communications (LTE, LTE-Advanced and Wi-Fi), with more than 20 design wins to date.
In addition, more than fifty CEVA customers, partners and OEMs will display a wide range of CEVA-powered products and devices at the show, including Acer, Broadcom, Coolpad, Haier, HTC, Huawei, Intel, InterDigital, Konka, Lenovo, LG, Mindspeed, Motorola, Nokia, Samsung, SIMCom, ST-Ericsson, Telit, u-Blox, ZTE, and many more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts