Bringing Outsourcing Home
BERLIN and MUMBAI, February 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
India is the world's offshoring hub. A country spilling over with quality graduates - many of them in IT - and English skills honed from a very early age is home to six of the world's ten leading offshoring cities, according to the Handbook of Global Outsourcing and Offshoring.
The English-speaking countries have found a good-quality place to outsource their IT services with India, while the DACH countries ( Germany, Austria, Switzerland) are getting increasingly active, which is one of the reasons Germany Trade and Invest will be at this year's NASSCOM India Leadership Forum 2013 in Mumbai from February 13-15.
" India has been important to Germany during the global economic crisis," said Asha-Maria Sharma, Germany Trade and Invest ' s Business Representative for India."German companies are able to outsource IT needs economically to good quality service, while India's leading companies are becoming better able to cement their positions in Europe by investing in Germany." This is important for both sides. The outsourcing boom will eventually slow down as the companies reach the point where all the jobs that can be outsourced overseas are so, while productivity improvements in Germany reduce the need for further outsourced roles. Many companies who rushed to save costs during the crisis have found they sacrificed some of their identity and connection with key business components by outsourcing them.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV