Top Chef's Padma Lakshmi & Tamer Seckin, MD Host The Fifth Annual Blossom Ball To Benefit The Endometriosis Foundation Of America In NYC
Tickets for dinner start at $750 and tables begin at $10,000. To reserve tables, make a tax-deductible donation to the EFA, or to get more information on the event please go online to www.endofound.org/blossomball. For more information on the Foundation or sponsorship opportunities please visit www.endofound.org, follow them on Twitter @endofound or call 212-988-4160. From February 28 to March 21, CharityBuzz will be hosting an online auction to benefit EFA. For more information, visit http://www.charitybuzz.com/auctions/efa.
The event follows EFA's Fourth Annual Scientific/Surgical Symposium at Lenox Hill Hospital. For more information, please visit http://www.endofound.org/medicalconference.
SOURCE Endometriosis Foundation of America
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV