ATLANTA, Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Gray Television, Inc. (NYSE: GTN and GTN.A) today announced that it will release its earnings results for the quarter ending December 31, 2012 on Wednesday, February 20, 2013.
Earnings Conference Call Information Gray Television, Inc. will host a conference call to discuss its operating results for the quarter ended December 31, 2012 on Wednesday, February 20, 2013. The call will begin at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time. The live dial-in number is 1-888-481-2844 and the confirmation code is 2224964. The call will be webcast live and available for replay at www.gray.tv. The taped replay of the conference call will be available at 1-888-203-1112 Confirmation Code: 2224964 until March 21, 2013.
The Company We are a television broadcast company headquartered in Atlanta, GA, which owns and operates television stations broadcasting 40 primary channels and 45 secondary channels in 30 television markets. Nineteen of our primary channels and one secondary channel are affiliated with the CBS Network owned by CBS Inc. ("CBS"), ten primary channels are affiliated with the NBC Network owned by National Broadcasting Company, Inc. ("NBC"), eight primary channels and one secondary channel are affiliated with the ABC Network owned by American Broadcasting Company ("ABC"), and three primary channels and two secondary channels are affiliated with the FOX Network owned by the FOX Broadcasting Company ("FOX"). We also broadcast secondary channels that are affiliated with networks other than those listed above such as the CW Network or the CW Plus Network, Master Distribution Service, Inc. (an affiliate of Twentieth Television, Inc.), Untamed Sports Network, The Country Network, This TV Network, The MeTV Network and Antenna TV. In addition to our affiliated secondary channels, we broadcast nine local news/weather secondary channels in certain of our existing markets.
SOURCE Gray Television, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV