DUBLIN, Ireland, Feb. 13, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Prothena Corporation plc (Nasdaq:PRTA), a biotechnology company focused on the discovery and development of novel antibodies for the potential treatment of a broad range of diseases, today announced that its President and Chief Executive Officer, Dale Schenk, Ph.D., will ring the NASDAQ Stock Market Opening Bell at 9:30 a.m. EST on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 to celebrate the Company's listing on the NASDAQ Global Market in December.
A live webcast of the ceremony can be accessed at: http://www.nasdaq.com/about/marketsitetowervideo.asx
About Prothena CorporationProthena Corporation plc (Nasdaq:PRTA) is a biotechnology company focused on the discovery and development of novel antibodies for the potential treatment of a broad range of diseases that involve protein misfolding or cell adhesion, particularly on the discovery and development of potential therapeutic monoclonal antibodies directed specifically to disease-causing proteins. These potential therapies have a broad range of indications, including AL and AA forms of amyloidosis, Parkinson's disease and related synucleinopathies, and novel cell adhesion targets involved in autoimmune disease and metastatic cancers. For more information, please visit www.prothena.com .
CONTACT: Paul Cox, Stern Investor Relations, Inc. 212.362.1200, email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV