(1) Includes $11 million and $34 million of margin deposits held by us posted by our counterparties at December 31, 2012, and 2011, respectively.(2) Includes availability under our CDHI letter of credit facility. On January 10, 2012, we increased the CDHI letter of credit facility to $300 million and extended the maturity date to January 2, 2016. As a result of the completion of the sale of Riverside Energy Center, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of CDHI, on December 31, 2012, we are required to cash collateralize letters of credit issued in excess of $225 million until replacement collateral is contributed to the CDHI collateral package, which we are in the process of arranging. At December 31, 2012, we had $28 million of cash collateral posted in support of outstanding letters of credit under our CDHI letter of credit facility. We do not believe that this change will have a material impact on our liquidity.
Calpine Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2012 Results, Raises Adjusted Free Cash Flow Per Share Guidance And Increases Share Repurchase Authorization By $400 Million
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts