February 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
NICE Systems (NASDAQ: NICE) today announced results for the fourth quarter and full year ended
December 31, 2012.
Fourth Quarter 2012 non-GAAP Financial Highlights Include
- Record revenues of $240 million, up 12% year over year
- Record operating income, up 19% year over year, and record operating margin of 19.8%
- Record net income of $43.2 million, an increase of 15% compared to the fourth quarter 2011
- Fully diluted earnings per share increased 17% to a record of $0.70
- Record bookings resulting in book to bill substantially greater than 1
Full Year 2012 non-GAAP Financial Highlights Include
- Revenues of $892 million increased 12% compared to 2011
- Operating income, up 14% year over year, and record operating margin of 19%
- Net income increased 15% and earnings per share rose 18% compared to last year
- Backlog at year end reached all-time high
"We are pleased to report record results for the fourth quarter and full year 2012. We ended the year with strong bookings, a record backlog and a healthy pipeline, and expect 2013 to be another year of profitable growth," said Zeevi Bregman, President and CEO of NICE Systems.
Mr. Bregman continued, "Customer demand for our solutions that ensure compliance, improve financial results, achieve a better customer experience and safeguard people and assets, is stronger than ever. By leveraging our unique technology assets to further innovate, we have brought what we believe are some of the most advanced, real-time, analytic-based solutions in our industry to the market. These solutions are now, by far, the fastest growing part of our product portfolio and continue to become a bigger percentage of the overall product mix. We look forward to 2013, when we will continue to capitalize on our unique assets, including our innovative and broad product portfolio, domain expertise and large customer base."