Guy Bernstein, Chief Executive Officer of Magic Software Enterprises, said, "2012 was an excellent year for Magic, with strong performance across our products and professional services in all regions.
"We are proud to be continuing to produce record-breaking financial results for our shareholders and that our strong cash position has enabled us to continue to make important growth investments in our product portfolio.
"We believe we are well-positioned to continue our growth track in 2013 with our powerful and versatile enterprise-grade application development and integration solutions that enable enterprise mobility, enhance productivity and increase profitability. We are further enhancing our offerings by strengthening our relationships with partners and vendors in the enterprise mobility and enterprise software ecosystems, like Samsung, SAP, Salesforce.com, Oracle JDE, IBM and Microsoft SharePoint," added Bernstein.
Non-GAAP Financial MeasuresThis release includes non-GAAP operating income, net income, basic and diluted earnings per share and other non-GAAP financial measures. These non-GAAP measures exclude the following items:
- Amortization of purchased intangible assets
- In-process research and development capitalization and amortization
- Equity-based compensation expense
- And the related tax effects of the above items
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts