Celebrate Everything Bold And Bright With Next's Summer 2013 Collections
LONDON, February 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
It's all about bold colours and prints this Summer with looks to brighten all wardrobes for the sunny season. Reinvent the sixties trend with collar blouses and shift dresses in chic pastels, offset with hot pinks, graphic prints and flower detailing and worn with wedge sandals. Modernise the look with a soft biker jacket; a key piece for the season. Minimalist pieces, layered cut-out detailing and strong tailoring with peplum dresses highlight the feminine silhouette, while pattern is key with must-have stripes and edgy snake print. Inject freshness with super bright white pieces worn top to toe for the more daring, or with accessories seen with flashes of metallic.
MENSWEARFor the men, denim is the look of the season with a variety of vibrant colours, cuts and the back-in-fashion bleach washes. Graphic tees and patterned shorts teamed with canvas espadrilles and retro style sunnies create that laid back Ibiza chill-out vibe. For the more heritage gentleman, a regatta colour palette with a nautical edge consists of slim fit tailored suits, classic striped shirts, skinny ties, straw boaters and soft tassel loafers. CHILDRENSWEAR Little Latina's will be Sambaing in the sun this summer with punchy prints and a vibrant colour palette that gives a lively kick. 'Style tribe' has a more urban edge, with strong tribal influences. Girls will be lost in a Safari adventure with abstract animal designs of zebra and giraffe. Monochrome is the focal palette, mixed with splashes of earthy ochre tones. Slick back the hair and button up your shirts, 50's smart gives boys of all ages a preppy mix & match trend, with quirky car print shirts and blazers to give a smart/casual feel. Make a statement with a bold clash of animal and geometric prints with flashes of fluro.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV