Lantiq Names New Senior Vice President Of Worldwide Sales
MUNICH and NEUBIBERG, Germany, Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lantiq, a leading supplier of broadband access and home networking technologies, today announced that David Boikess has been named Senior Vice President of Worldwide Sales. He will be located at the Lantiq headquarters in Munich. In his new position David will leverage over 30 years of experience in the semiconductor industry in various sales, marketing and management positions.
"With David we are putting in place an experienced, senior sales executive with a strong understanding of our products, our markets, and our customers," stated Dan Artusi, CEO of Lantiq. "Based on his clear understanding of the dynamics our industry is facing he will further strengthen our focus on customer engagements."
David Boikess received a Bachelor of Science, Marketing from California State University - Northridge, California. Having started his semiconductor career in sales at RCA, David held senior sales positions at AMD, Legerity and most recently as Vice President of Worldwide Sales for Zarlink until its sale to Microsemi Corporation in 2011.About LantiqLantiq offers a broad and innovative semiconductor product portfolio for next-generation networks and the digital home. Information about Lantiq is available on our Website or via Twitter @Lantiq SOURCE Lantiq
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV