“More and more customers are making Evolution Fresh™ bottled fruit and vegetable juices part of their day,” said Jeff Hansberry, president, Channel Development. “Evolution Fresh™ cold-pressed juices, which are fresh-pressed and never heated, give customers the accessible convenience of juice from 1-2 pounds of fresh-pressed fruits and/or vegetables in each bottle.”
New Juicery Significantly Increases Capabilities
As announced in June, Evolution Fresh will expand availability of cold-pressed juice with a state-of-the-art juicery in Southern California later this year that will significantly increase its innovation, production and distribution capacity. The new juicery will complete the distribution of Evolution Fresh™ products on the West Coast and support a continued eastward expansion.
“We are excited to bring the fresh-picked taste and nutritional benefits of fresh-pressed fruits and vegetables to our customers on the East Coast, and it’s just the beginning,” said Hansberry. “Evolution Fresh™ will arrive in your city, soon.”About Evolution Fresh, Inc. Evolution Fresh offers juices and natural foods that provide high-quality, wholesome, delicious and accessible nutrition to consumers. Acquired by Starbucks (NASDAQ:SBUX) in 2011, Evolution Fresh is one of the few major juice companies in the U.S. using high pressure processing (HPP) to safely deliver more of the flavors, vitamins and nutrients of raw fruits and vegetables. Evolution Fresh offers an extensive portfolio of bottled juices, available in grocery retailers and select Starbucks® stores on the West and East Coast, and at Evolution Fresh retail stores. Together, Starbucks and Evolution Fresh seek to make incredible nutrition widely accessible. To learn more about Evolution Fresh, please visit us online at: www.evolutionfresh.com or through our social media channel https://www.facebook.com/EvolutionFresh.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV