Beginning today, customers on the East Coast can now taste Evolution Fresh’s high-quality, wholesome, delicious and nutritious cold-pressed juice at select Starbucks® stores. Fourteen months after Starbucks (NASDAQ:SBUX) acquisition of Evolution Fresh, the expanded distribution to New York City and Boston increases the availability of Evolution Fresh juices to nearly 4,000 locations nationwide. This expansion to Starbucks stores on the East Coast furthers growth plans to be in approximately 8,000 Starbucks and grocery locations by the end of the year, and lead the development of the $3.4 billion super-premium cold-pressed juice category.
At Starbucks stores in New York City this week, and next week in Boston, Evolution Fresh™ bottled juices will be available in six flavorful fruit and vegetable juices, including its most popular juice, Sweet Greens and Lemon. Pricing starts at $3.95 (U.S.).
“Since the introduction of Evolution Fresh juice, customer feedback has been extremely positive and we’ve seen significant repeat purchases as a result of these squeezed fresh, incredible tasting juices,” said Cliff Burrows, president, Americas. “We are excited to offer Evolution Fresh in New York and Boston as we expand from the West Coast. This is a significant step in our efforts to harness strong customer interest and create broad availability throughout the U.S.”
To kick off the expansion, Starbucks will host in-store sampling events at select Starbucks® stores in New York City, Feb. 14-16 and Feb. 21-23 (times will vary). Customers are encouraged to stop in and taste a free 2 oz. sample of Evolution Fresh™ juice.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV