(2) Adjusted cash earnings and adjusted cash earnings per share are non-GAAP measures that should be considered in addition to, and not as a substitute for, net income (loss) and earnings (loss) per share computed in accordance with U.S. GAAP.
Euronet Worldwide Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.