(1) Constant currency measures are computed as if foreign currency exchange rates did not change from the prior period. This information is provided to illustrate the impact of changes in foreign currency exchange rates on the Company's results when compared to the prior period.
(2) Adjusted operating income is defined as operating income excluding goodwill and acquired intangible asset impairment charges, changes in the value of acquisition contingent consideration and non-recurring items that are considered expenses under U.S. GAAP.
(3) Adjusted EBITDA is defined as net income excluding income tax expense, depreciation, amortization, share-based compensation expenses and other non-operating or non-recurring items that are considered expenses under U.S. GAAP.
(4) Adjusted cash earnings per share is defined as diluted U.S. GAAP earnings per share excluding the tax-effected impacts of: a) foreign exchange gains or losses, b) goodwill and acquired intangible asset impairment charges, c) gains or losses from the early retirement of debt, d) share-based compensation, e) acquired intangible asset amortization, f) non-cash interest expense, g) non-cash income tax expense, and h) other non-operating or non-recurring items. Adjusted cash earnings per share includes shares potentially issuable in settlement of convertible bonds or other obligations, if the assumed issuances are dilutive to adjusted cash earnings per share. Adjusted cash earnings per share represents a performance measure and is not intended to represent a liquidity measure.Conference Call and Slide Presentation Euronet Worldwide will host an analyst conference call on February 13, 2013, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss these results. To listen to the call via telephone, dial 877-303-6313 (USA) or +1-631-813-4734 (non-USA). The conference call will also be available via webcast at http://ir.euronetworldwide.com. Participants should go to the website at least five minutes prior to the scheduled start time of the event to register. A slideshow will be included in the webcast. A webcast replay will be available beginning approximately one hour after the event at http://ir.euronetworldwide.com and will remain available for one year. About Euronet Worldwide, Inc. Euronet Worldwide is an industry leader in processing secure electronic financial transactions. The Company offers payment and transaction processing solutions to financial institutions, retailers, service providers and individual consumers. These services include comprehensive ATM, POS and card outsourcing services, card issuing and merchant acquiring services, software solutions, consumer money transfer and bill payment services, and electronic distribution for prepaid mobile phone time and other prepaid products.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV