Transaction growth of 5% and 4% for the full year and fourth quarter 2012, respectively, was driven by volume increases in the U.S., Germany, India and France. These volume increases were partially offset by declines in Spain, Australia and Brazil.
The Money Transfer Segment reports the following results for the full year 2012 compared with the same period for 2011:
- Revenues of $316.1 million, an 11% increase from $285.3 million (15% increase on a constant currency basis).
- Operating income of $24.6 million, a 44% increase from $17.1 million (50% increase on a constant currency basis).
- Adjusted EBITDA of $43.4 million, a 16% increase from $37.5 million (20% increase on a constant currency basis).
- Total transactions of 30.7 million, a 25% increase from 24.5 million.
- Network locations of approximately 177,000 as of December 31, 2012, a 21% increase from approximately 146,000 as of December 31, 2011.
The Money Transfer Segment reports the following results for the fourth quarter 2012 compared with the same period of 2011:
- Revenues of $87.2 million, an 18% increase from $74.0 million (19% increase on a constant currency basis).
- Operating income of $7.4 million, a 64% increase from $4.5 million (67% increase on a constant currency basis).
- Adjusted EBITDA of $12.2 million, a 30% increase from $9.4 million (31% increase on a constant currency basis).
- Total transactions of 8.6 million, a 28% increase from 6.7 million.
Revenue, operating income and Adjusted EBITDA expansion was driven by total transaction growth of 25% and 28% for the full year and fourth quarter, respectively. The strong growth resulted from Ria's continued focus on network expansion, which increased 21% over the prior year, together with additional transactions generated within existing markets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV