The ACTIVE Network, Inc. (NYSE:ACTV), the leader in cloud-based Activity and Participant Management™ (APM) solutions, announced ACTIVE On-Site, a mobile app and branded credit card reader to help race directors simplify and speed up the on-site check-in, registration and payment process. By integrating with the Active Works® platform in real-time, race staff can manage their activities and participants more efficiently from anywhere.
Endurance events like Iron Girl already have successfully implemented the app and credit card reader. Judy Molnar, Vice President of Iron Girl, says their 5K events register more and more people onsite and needed an efficient way to process on-site registrations, both for her staff and for the participant.
“Race day can get pretty hectic and ACTIVE’s On-Site check-in, registration and payment processing technology have taken a lot of the stress out of race day morning,” Molnar said. “Instead of dealing with paper forms, our timer can download data with a click of a button, our volunteers can be out on the course to ensure everything is going smoothly and our staff can concentrate on creating a great event experience. Our participants also love it because we have effectively vanquished long lines on race day morning – they can show up to the race, swipe their credit card and go.”
With ACTIVE On-Site, race staff can use mobile devices to:
- Check-in individuals and teams
- Register participants onsite
- Process credit card payments quickly and safely with ACTIVE’s encrypted credit card reader
- Assign bib numbers, view T-Shirt sizes and find team names
- Reduce manual data entry for the timer by syncing with Active Works in real-time
- View reports within the app to see total number of registrations, number of spots available and total number of check-ins
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV