Rackspace ® Hosting, Inc. (NYSE: RAX) announced that Jason Luce, vice president of finance, and Bryan McGrath, director of finance, will present at the following investor conferences during February and March:
- The Goldman Sachs Technology and Internet Conference Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 11:00am PT in San Francisco, CA.
- Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference Wednesday, February 27, 2013 at 2:30pm PT in San Francisco, CA.
- Deutsche Bank Media, Internet & Telecom Conference Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at 11:30am ET in Palm Beach, FL.
- Piper Jaffray Technology, Media & Telecommunications Conference Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at 12:30pm ET in New York, NY.
Audio webcasts will be available at: ir.rackspace.com.
Rackspace® Hosting (NYSE: RAX) is the
open cloud company, delivering open technologies and powering more than 197,000 customers worldwide. Rackspace provides its renowned
Fanatical Support® across a broad portfolio of IT products, including Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Hosting and Dedicated Hosting. Rackspace has been recognized by Bloomberg BusinessWeek as a Top 100 Performing Technology Company, is featured on Fortune’s list of 100 Best Companies to Work For and is included on the Dow Jones Sustainability Index. Rackspace was positioned in the Leaders Quadrant by Gartner Inc. in the “2011 Magic Quadrant for Managed Hosting.” Rackspace is headquartered in San Antonio with offices and data centers around the world. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV