3. Apple Inc. ( AAPL): Apple has a 36.3% of the smartphone market in the U.S., according to comScore. This is a 2% increase from September 2012. Google’s market share increased at a slower 0.9%, but the Android system commands 53.4% of the U.S. market. In the tablet space, Apple still has the largest market share, according to Canalys. Apple has 27 million shipments, when iPads and Macs are counted.Designs, manufactures, and markets personal computers, mobile communication and media devices, and portable digital music players, as well as sells related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications worldwide. Market cap at $450.68B.
NVIDIA In The Chromebook, And 3 Investing Ideas
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts