Cementos Pacasmayo S.A.A. (NYSE: CPAC; BVL: CPACASC1) (“Cementos Pacasmayo” or “the Company”) announced the closing of a private offering on February 8, 2013 of US$300 million in Senior Notes (“The Notes”) due in 2023. The Notes have a coupon of 4.50% and were offered inside the United States to qualified institutional buyers based on Rule 144A under the Securities Act, and to persons outside the United States based on Regulation S under the Securities Act. This offering was oversubscribed by more than 8 times. The Bonds were rated “BBB-“ by Fitch Ratings and “BB+” by Standard & Poor’s.
Net proceeds from the offering will be used to prepay existing debt and for capital expenditures incurred in connection with its cement business.
Mr. Humberto Nadal, the Company´s CEO said: “We are very pleased with the outcome of this transaction. It demonstrates the Company´s ability to access diversified funding sources to meet expected growth in the coming years.”
|This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any security and shall not constitute an offer, solicitation or sale in any jurisdiction in which such offering would be unlawful.|
About Cementos Pacasmayo S.A.A.Cementos Pacasmayo S.A.A. is a leading Peruvian cement company, and the only cement manufacturer in the Northern region of Peru. In February 2012, the Company’s shares were listed on The New York Stock Exchange - Euronext under the ticker symbol "CPAC". With more than 54 years of operating history, the Company produces, distributes and sells cement and cement-related materials, such as concrete blocks and ready-mix concrete. Cementos Pacasmayo’s products are primarily used in construction, which has been one of the fastest-growing segments of the Peruvian economy in recent years. The Company also produces and sells quicklime for use in mining operations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV