NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- There are hundreds of hospital across America and around the world that need specific kinds of products and services. Perhaps the most important ones they're buying involve minimizing procedural errors and maximizing patient satisfaction.
Companies that help hospitals to meet and conform to the health care insurance industry's standards of reimbursable products and procedures have a bright future in the current global increase in people needing medical treatments.
That's why CareFusion (CFN) last week released quarterly earnings that were both strong and bodes well for the year ahead. CFN beat the Street's consensus estimate and added 1.6% to the company's gross operating margin.
Jim Cramer, the co-portfolio manager of
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV