Globus Medical, Inc. (NYSE:GMED), a leading spinal implant manufacturer, will announce the financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2012 ended December 31, 2012 after the market close on Wednesday, February 27, 2013. A copy of the release will be available on the Globus Medical website at investors.globusmedical.com.
Following the announcement, Globus Medical will then hold a teleconference to discuss its performance with the investment community at 5:30 p.m. Eastern Time. Globus invites all interested parties to join the call by dialing:
|1-855-533-7141||United States Participants|
|There is no passcode for the teleconference.|
For interested parties who do not wish to ask questions, the teleconference will be webcast live and may be accessed through a link on the Globus Medical website at investors.globusmedical.com.
If you are unable to participate during the live teleconference, the call will be archived until Wednesday, March 13, 2013. The audio archive can be accessed by calling 1-855-859-2056 in the U.S. or 1-404-537-3406 from outside the U.S. The passcode for the audio replay is 1075-3353.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV