- Record bookings of $76.6 million resulting in a book-to-bill ratio of 1.2 to 1 in the fiscal fourth quarter.
- Revenue of $280.8 million for the twelve months ended November 30, 2012, up from $197.6 for the twelve months ended November 30, 2011.
- Revenue of $62.7 million for the fiscal fourth quarter compared to $75.1 million in the prior year’s comparable quarter.
- On February 6, 2013, announced the repayment of a term loan facility and entry into new credit agreements.
API Technologies Reports Results For The Fiscal Fourth Quarter Ended November 30, 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.