PORT WASHINGTON, N.Y., Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: CDR) today announced that the underwriters of its 7.25% Series B Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock offering exercised their over-allotment option to purchase 300,000 shares in addition to the 2 million shares that priced on February 7, 2013. Gross proceeds, before underwriting costs, for the full 2.3 million shares were approximately $56.5 million and closing occurred today.
About Cedar Realty TrustCedar Realty Trust, Inc. is a fully-integrated real estate investment trust which focuses on the ownership and operation of primarily grocery-anchored shopping centers straddling the Washington DC to Boston corridor. The Company's portfolio (excluding properties treated as "held for sale") is comprised of approximately 10 million square feet of GLA.
Forward-Looking StatementsStatements in this press release that are not strictly historical are "forward-looking" statements. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause actual results, performance and outcomes to differ materially from those expressed or implied in forward-looking statements. Please refer to the documents filed by Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. with the SEC, specifically the most recent reports on Forms 10-K and 10-Q, which identify important risk factors which could cause actual results to differ from those contained in forward-looking statements.
SOURCE Cedar Realty Trust, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV