Healthy Beverage Expo Points To Seven Key Changes The Beverage Industry Must Accept
LAS VEGAS, Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Why are consumers trending toward healthy beverages? Will they ever stop buying soft drinks? What changes are in store for the beverage industry? A new white paper, from the Advisory Board of Healthy Beverage Expo, considers these questions and reveals "Seven Key Changes the Beverage Industry Must Accept." The report – featuring Supermarket Guru and Healthy Beverage Expo keynoter Phil Lempert, among other leading experts – looks at the critical issues the industry should address. The white paper is available now at www.HealthyBeverageExpo.com.
Healthy Beverage Expo takes place June 7 – 9 in Las Vegas, Nev. at the Las Vegas Convention Center. The event is co-located with World Tea Expo, the most prominent annual event for the tea industry ( www.WorldTeaExpo.com).
The "Seven Key Changes the Beverage Industry Must Accept" paper features leading experts and Healthy Beverage Expo Advisory Board members, including:
- Phil Lempert , The Supermarket Guru and an expert analyst on consumer behavior, marketing trends, new products and the changing retail landscape;
- Rob McCaleb , the founder and president of the Herb Research Foundation, an advisor for natural product development, labeling, marketing and promotion;
- Ian McLean , founder and creative director of McLean Design, who has helped shape the beverage industry with breakthrough work for top brands;
- Brian Keating , founder of the Sage Group, a specialty tea think tank, publisher and natural beverage products consultancy;
- and James Tonkin , president of Healthy Brand Builders, who has focused on branding initiatives in soft drink, bottled water, functional and non-carbonated beverages.
According to Healthy Beverage Expo – the brand new trade show that's dedicated to supporting and fueling the healthy drink segment of the beverage market – a healthy beverage is defined as "nutritious and functional beverages made from high quality ingredients and pure water, marked by an undeniable accountability for the effects of processing, packaging and distribution."
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts