Ned joined Goldman Sachs in 1996 in New York and returned to his hometown of San Francisco in 1998. He has served as Head of Global Software Investment Banking since 2009 and Chief Operating Officer of Technology Banking since 2012. During his tenure at Goldman Sachs Ned has advised on a wide variety of financing and strategic transactions across the technology landscape. Ned holds a B.S. from Georgetown University.
About RPX Corporation
RPX Corporation (Nasdaq:RPXC) is a leading provider of patent risk solutions, offering defensive buying, acquisition syndication, patent intelligence, insurance services, and advisory services. Since its founding in 2008, RPX has introduced efficiency to the patent market by providing a rational alternative to litigation. The San Francisco-based company's pioneering approach combines principal capital, deep patent expertise, and client contributions to generate enhanced patent buying power. By acquiring patents and patent rights, RPX helps to mitigate and manage patent risk for its growing client network.
CONTACT: Media Contact: Kaustuva Das RPX Corporation +1.415.529.3105 email@example.com Investor Relations Contact: JoAnn Horne Market Street Partners +1.415.445.3233 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV