THE WOODLANDS, Texas, Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- TETRA Technologies, Inc. (TETRA or the Company) (NYSE:TTI) today announced that its 2013 Annual Meeting of Stockholders will be held on May 3, 2013, at its Corporate Headquarters at 24955 Interstate 45 North, in The Woodlands, Texas, at 11:00 am local time. The record date for the meeting will be March 5, 2013.
TETRA is a geographically diversified oil and gas services company focused on completion fluids and associated products and services, after-frac flow back, production well testing and associated services, wellhead compression, and selected offshore services including well plugging and abandonment, decommissioning, and diving.
SOURCE TETRA Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV