- Announced that Health Canada has granted a Notice of Compliance with conditions (NOC/c), approving ADCETRIS for relapsed or refractory Hodgkin lymphoma (HL) and systemic anaplastic large cell lymphoma (sALCL).
- Announced that Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited and Millennium: The Takeda Oncology Company received European Commission conditional marketing authorization for ADCETRIS for relapsed or refractory CD30-positive HL and relapsed or refractory sALCL. The approvals triggered milestone payments to Seattle Genetics totaling $25 million.
- Reported data from more than a dozen abstracts at the American Society of Hematology (ASH) annual meeting on the investigation of ADCETRIS in a range of CD30-positive malignancies, including front-line HL, front-line mature T-cell lymphoma (MTCL), cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) and relapsed diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL).
- In collaboration with Millennium, initiated a global phase III clinical trial of ADCETRIS in combination with chemotherapy for front-line advanced HL (the ECHELON-1 trial). The trial is being conducted under a Special Protocol Assessment (SPA) agreement with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the European Medicines Agency (EMA) provided scientific advice.
- In collaboration with Millennium, initiated a global phase III clinical trial of ADCETRIS in combination with chemotherapy for front-line MTCL (the ECHELON-2 trial). The trial is being conducted under a SPA agreement with the FDA and the EMA provided scientific advice.
- Initiated a phase II trial in front-line HL patients age 60 or older. The trial is designed to assess the efficacy and tolerability of single-agent ADCETRIS for patients who have received no prior treatment.
Seattle Genetics Reports Fourth Quarter And Year 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts