- Announced that Health Canada has granted a Notice of Compliance with conditions (NOC/c), approving ADCETRIS for relapsed or refractory Hodgkin lymphoma (HL) and systemic anaplastic large cell lymphoma (sALCL).
- Announced that Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited and Millennium: The Takeda Oncology Company received European Commission conditional marketing authorization for ADCETRIS for relapsed or refractory CD30-positive HL and relapsed or refractory sALCL. The approvals triggered milestone payments to Seattle Genetics totaling $25 million.
- Reported data from more than a dozen abstracts at the American Society of Hematology (ASH) annual meeting on the investigation of ADCETRIS in a range of CD30-positive malignancies, including front-line HL, front-line mature T-cell lymphoma (MTCL), cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) and relapsed diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL).
- In collaboration with Millennium, initiated a global phase III clinical trial of ADCETRIS in combination with chemotherapy for front-line advanced HL (the ECHELON-1 trial). The trial is being conducted under a Special Protocol Assessment (SPA) agreement with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the European Medicines Agency (EMA) provided scientific advice.
- In collaboration with Millennium, initiated a global phase III clinical trial of ADCETRIS in combination with chemotherapy for front-line MTCL (the ECHELON-2 trial). The trial is being conducted under a SPA agreement with the FDA and the EMA provided scientific advice.
- Initiated a phase II trial in front-line HL patients age 60 or older. The trial is designed to assess the efficacy and tolerability of single-agent ADCETRIS for patients who have received no prior treatment.
Seattle Genetics Reports Fourth Quarter And Year 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.