PROS Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: PRO), a big data software company, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2012.
Total revenue for the fourth quarter of 2012 was $32.7 million and represented an increase of 25% over the fourth quarter of 2011, exceeding the high end of guidance.
CEO Andres Reiner stated, “We are excited to report another strong performance in the fourth quarter and full year 2012, exceeding expectations with record revenues. Our growth was driven by a strong uptick in new customer signings in our business-to-business industries, a testament to PROS attractive value proposition for companies interested in monetizing their big data. I am proud of the PROS team worldwide for this incredible accomplishment, and believe PROS has never been in a stronger position as we enter 2013 with great momentum.”
For the quarter ended December 31, 2012, GAAP operating income was $2.3 million, compared with $2.8 million in the fourth quarter of 2011. GAAP net income for the fourth quarter was $1.4 million, or $0.05 per share, compared with $2.1 million, or $0.08 per share, in the fourth quarter of 2011.For the quarter ended December 31, 2012, non-GAAP operating income was $4.9 million, compared with $4.6 million in the fourth quarter of 2011. Non-GAAP net income for the fourth quarter of 2012 and 2011 was $3.3 million and $3.2 million, respectively, or $0.11 per share for both periods. For the year ended December 31, 2012, GAAP revenue was $117.8 million, above the high end of guidance, a 22% increase from $96.6 million for the full year 2011. GAAP operating income was $8.2 million for the full year 2012, compared with $8.8 million for the full year 2011. GAAP net income for the full year 2012 was $5.0 million, or $0.17 per share, compared with $6.4 million, or $0.23 per share for the full year 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV