IHS Inc. (NYSE: IHS), the leading global source of information and analytics, is reaffirming its 2013 revenue, adjusted EBITDA (Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization) and adjusted earnings per share (EPS) guidance. The company plans to publicly reaffirm its earnings guidance in a previously announced conference presentation to be made tomorrow, February 13, 2013.
For the year ending November 30, 2013, IHS reaffirms and expects:
- All-in revenue in a range of $1.640 billion to $1.710 billion, including an overall organic growth rate expected to be between 5-7 percent at the midpoint;
- All-in adjusted EBITDA in a range of $540 million to $582 million; and
- Adjusted EPS between $4.23 and $4.43 per diluted share.
The above outlook assumes no further currency movements, acquisitions, pension mark-to-market adjustments or unanticipated events.
About IHS ( www.ihs.com )IHS (NYSE: IHS) is the leading source of information, insight and analytics in critical areas that shape today’s business landscape. Businesses and governments in more than 165 countries around the globe rely on the comprehensive content, expert independent analysis and flexible delivery methods of IHS to make high-impact decisions and develop strategies with speed and confidence. IHS has been in business since 1959 and became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange in 2005. Headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, USA, IHS is committed to sustainable, profitable growth and employs more than 6,000 people in 31 countries around the world. IHS is a registered trademark of IHS Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners. Copyright © 2013 IHS Inc. All rights reserved. Use of Non-GAAP Financial Measures Non-GAAP results are presented only as a supplement to the financial statements based on U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP). The non-GAAP financial information is provided to enhance the reader's understanding of our financial performance, but no non-GAAP measure should be considered in isolation or as a substitute for financial measures calculated in accordance with GAAP.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV