NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- We all screw up on a regular basis.
I called David Einhorn a "hustler" when I probably should have just said he's always hustling. My camerawork on this week's conversation with Pandora (P) co-founder Tim Westergren left a bit to be desired, but majority feedback tells me it wasn't that bad and the content overshadowed my lack of technical prowess by miles.
All of that to say, I think hard before I go after somebody because a.) I want to get it right; b.) I realize I will make mistakes; and c.) nobody's perfect. However, if there was ever a time for a barn-torching, enter the china store like a bull just released from a studio apartment in Spain, this IS it.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV